Monday, January 21, 2013

Guest Post by Ella James



1. Where do you like to write?

Anywhere I had a good time last time I wrote. So if I had a bad time in my bedroom, I'll try the den. If I had a good time in my son's room, I'll go back there. I write at home, with no music. I'm proud that I've learned to write over other noises, like talking and TV.

2. Name three words that describe you.

Driven, compassionate, and friendly.

3. What is the most favorite character you have written?

Vincent in Over The Moon. Not a fun answer, probably, because that book hasn't been released yet. :)

4. Are there any "secrets" you can tell us about your current book?

Hmm. At the end of the book, Trapped, you won't know if the Here Trilogy is going to be a love story or a romantic tragedy.

5. Describe your current book in ten words or less.

Picks up where Here leaves off. More Nick + Milo romance.



6. What books can readers expect from you in the future?

I have a long list of 'em on my blog, www.ellajamesbooks.blogspot.com. My next release is called January's Wilderness, and it's an intense new adult contemporary romance with lots of secrets and lots of steaminess.

7. Where can readers find out more about you?
My blog or my FB page. The FB page is where I'm most active, and that's www.facebook.com/ellajamesauthorpage


Giveaway
Signed copy of Here

Leave a comment to be entered

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! :) I love reading each one.