Saturday, February 15, 2014

Let me count the ways I love...

I showed you a picture in my last post. Did you recognize him by any chance?

If not this so happens to be Cesare Borgia from the show The Borgias.

Why him? Because he IS Adrrian. He is the forbidden fruit, the man that creeps into your dreams, until you can think of no other. 


He is the devil and the angel all in one, and always remember "We never forgive." The perfect words for the role he plays in The Unnamed.


Adrrian's character is entirely molded after this persona, down to the way he reaches out to grab his love's face, a pool that threatens to drown you with one touch.

Oh how I love this character.

Have no idea what I am talking about? Shame on you. All three seasons of The Borgias are on netflix.

Love The Borgias too? Have you voted for a season 4?

Here are some other ways you can help #SAVETHEBORGIAS

And dont forget to use the hashtags #SAVETHEBORGIAS and
#SMGO4TheBorgias 






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! :) I love reading each one.