Saturday, March 1, 2014

A Confession!


SO I have a confession to make. I have not done any editing on Alchemist. Not a single bit:(

Not because I have been lazy, but because instead the unnnamed has been taking up all the time. I mentioned before that Zanas, or should I say Zanass, was impatiently waiting for her side to now me told. And as of today the unnamed is finished.

Yes, I just wrote that. Book 3 and Book 4 are now complete in the Alwahi Series. **phew** I tell you it has been a busy couple of months, and I am very excited for you all to see what it has created. 

I gave you a song a while back to give you a hint at Alchemist, I will do the same for the unnamed (I'm close to a name and will blog about it soon).

Here we go, so longing, so filled with betrayal. Exactly what Book 4 will be.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! :) I love reading each one.