10 Things about Caden Butcher
- He’s Canadian
- He was in a coma for a year
- His best friend is a demon named Dan, but no one knows he’s a demon
- He loves to play Portal
- He drinks Red Bull by the case
- He loves old school punk, like The Clash and The Buzzcocks
- He’s shy
- Sometimes he’s insecure about his lean physique
- He secretly loves Lord of the Rings and cried when Gandalf died
- If you are a demon, he will not hesitate to put your down
About the Author:
Tawny Stokes has always been a writer. From an early age, she’d spin tales of serial killers in love, vampires taking over the world, and sometimes about fluffy bunnies turned bunnicidal maniacs. An honour student in high school, with a penchant for math and English, you’d never know it by the foot high blue Mohawk and Doc Martens, which often got her into trouble. No longer a Mohawk wearer, Tawny still enjoys old school punk rock, trance, zombie movies, teen horror films, and fluffy bunnies. She lives in Canada with her fantastical daughter, two cats, and spends most of her time creating new stories for teens.
Tawny also writes adult paranormal/urban fantasy fiction under the name Vivi Anna, and is an aspiring screenwriter.