Monday, January 27, 2014

The Alchemist Approaches


It has been a while since I have updated on Alchemist. The progress on this book has been extraordinarily fast, and as of today I am now 40,000 words into the story, with about three or four more chapters left to write.  

Why has it gone so fast? I can honestly say that Syreena has turned into my favorite character of the Alwahi series. She has the strong noble character of Zanas, but she is also a wounded soul, something that I think will call to people far more than the other two characters in the series so far.

I may even love this character enough to give her something that I once thought only reserved for Zanas. Yup, I just might...

Look at the cover! I mentioned before that the other one was just a tease. Well here she is in all her glory. Now this is Syreena. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! :) I love reading each one.