Friday, July 26, 2013

Hello Again:)


It has been a very long time. I know. Dreamer has not been released, and I apologize to everyone waiting impatiently to for it to officially come out.

Dreamer has been very close for a while now. Just halfway through on the final edit. But something bothered me. It wasn't as long as I wanted, something felt like it was missing. So I put it aside. Life became extremely busy, and other things took priority. I home school my children, and approaching AP exams and ending of the school year was everything on my radar.

Then came summer:) No school for the kids, and FINALLY a break. So I kept at the break longer than I should have, but I'm a firm believer that things happen for a reason. It came to me in the bath (weird I know, but it did), it just hit me, like this is what was missing!

I thought one more chapter and I will have what I want. Well, three chapters later and about six thousand words in about 24 hours. Yes I am ready to finally proclaim that I am working on Dreamer again. And it will be done soon. When? An exact date? I have found that I am bad with that, so my answer, "when it is ready".  

But don't worry the wait shouldn't be much longer, and I promise it will be worth it.

**Note
So apparently in my hiatus, my web domain expired, and someone purchased moniquemorgan.com that now wants to sell it back to me for $495. Wonderful. But besides the fact, I refuse to pay for it. I will be going back to the original domain moniquemorganbooks.blogspot.com. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! :) I love reading each one.